Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Pretty in Pink for OOh so cutie

It's not too often I get to indulge my passion for making pink baby cards, but I enjoyed making this one for a precious wee treasure who arrived safely last week. What a cause for celebration. I haven't used my 'Baby Tee's' wheel enough, so this was a great opportunity to ink it up. 
Dad & Mum have given her a lovely European name "Inge".  I used "Pretty in Pink" card stock and sponged around the edges.  I gathered the "Eyelet Boarder" punched card stock in my crimper.
The background was wheeled using Versamark ink.  On a separate piece of cardstock I wheeled the tee I wanted in Rose Red.  I coloured it in and then cut it out and mounted it using dimensionals. A pink button tied with paper and finally some pearls.  What more does a girl want.
The inside got some attention too.  I wheeled with my versa mark, something I do more of these days, it's really a great way to watermark your paper.  No pun intended.  It's times like these when I want to personalise a card, that I still head into my retired stock and enjoy using some favourites again. What I enjoyed most about delivering this card was the precious cuddle I got to enjoy and seeing Mum's happy face. What a special new bundle this is in the family.

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely card.

Keryn Campbell said...

So pretty and personal with her name on the front.

Julia said...

oh my that is just so lovely!!!