Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

School Art Auction

This Friday evening my daughters school will be having an Art Auction and Music Recital.  Here's a sample of a Gift Card Folder I am giving to the cause.  These folders have been around for a  long time, initially inspired by Makeesha Byl's artwork, but they are always such great gifts. I have used the retired stamp set "Soft Summer" here.  It promises to be a great evening, where we will get to enjoy the senior music students perform their exam pieces and then bid on art work as a fundraiser for the school.  
These card folders make wonderful gifts for Christmas.  The cards are blank on the inside, so they can be filled in for any occasion. 
I have coloured the flowers using ink and a blender pen. All the blossoms are starting to appear here in Hawkes Bay and this stamp set is such a timeless one and reminds me of the blossoms. It's a joy seeing the soft pink blossoms when driving around. The change in season always reminds me of new beginnings.
 Well that's all I have time for this time.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: