Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Embossed Top Note

Here's a remake of a card I had done in Close to Cocoa and Whisper White, but as I am building on my display booklet of cards for workshops, I wanted to use the same design using the new colours.  I have replaced Close to Cocoa with Soft Suede and Whisper White with Very Vanilla.  I like this combo. The photo is showing Soft Suede to be quite dark, sorry can't take another pic as it's already on it's way to Wellington. 

I have cut out my Top Note and then embossed it using Manhatten Flower embossing folder.  The rose in the stamp set "Growing Green" is a perfect match.
These buds are made using the Two Step Bird punch, I love how this punch has so many uses. A touch of Garden Green and a sentiment and wallah, another finished card.
Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend, we have beautiful warm sunny weather in the Bay to enjoy and catching up with some of my Wellington friends this weekend has been very special.
Thanks for stopping by.

Stampin' Up! Supplies-
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Garden Green, DSP - Woodland Walk
Stamp set - Growing Green and Sentiment from Basic Phrases
Punch - Two Step Bird Punch
Embossing Folder - Manhatten Flower

No comments: