Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Happy Birthday 2You

Here's a wee card I made for a special boy who just turned two.  This card made a slow development, my MOJO was flagging, but necessity urged me on to complete this project that didn't seem to go anywhere. I ended up turning my circles into balloons.  Then I thought the dogs should be carrying them. The play on words will really only benefit the adults, but then they are the ones reading cards for two year olds.
I am really loving using Pear Pizzazz as a colour, it works so well with so many colours.  So now that the dogs have safely delivered the balloons to our budding two year old, they can get on with playing together.  I hope this inspires you to use simple supplies to maximum effect.  What do you think?

SU supplies
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Real Red,  Pear Pizzazz
Dies: Circles #2, 1/2" circle punch
Inks: Versamark, Early Espresso
Stampset: D is for Dog
Designer Series Paper: Celebrations

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: