Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Larry Boy

I received this wonderful 'Thank You' card from my newest downline Jo.  I know her personally, but was not aware just how talented she is.  She has created "Larry Boy" using punches and I just love the colour and personality that this card has.  Thank you Jo for letting me share.

Jo has captured "Larry Boy's" character very well in his eye's.  His collar is soooo cute! He looks ready to get dirty getting up to some mischief.  I really need to beef up on the latest children's book characters.  This lack of knowledge is reminding me that I am decidedly middle aged as my children aren't at this stage anymore. I was rather ignorant of "Larry Boy's" existence until Jo gave me this card. 
Stampin' Up!  have colour coordination so perfectly sorted.  What a wonderful way to make your own DSP, using ink that matches your cardstock.  I think Larry Boy is superb! All the best embarking on your NEW Stampin' Up! career Jo, it's lovely to have you in the team. 

Stampin' Up supplies:
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun (retired)
Ink: Summer Sun (retired), Elegant Eggplant, Real Red & Garden Green
Stampset: Family Phrases

If you would like to order your set of 'Family Phrases' for $40.95NZD + postage, email me your order today.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm totally out of it and middleaged as well obviously. Who's Larry Boy?

I can see us all having to visit Jo for Punch Art lessons.

Whites said...

Aww, that's fantastic!! Larry Boy is awesome :D
How clever!!