Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

French Foliage with Autum Spice

I fell in love with this stamp set when it was first released in the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue.  I have just acquired it and love it. The product in this catalogue are only available until the end of the month, so don't forget to place your order before the end of the month. I have used images from this stamp set in a layered fashion to give it this vintage look.
I have used the wonderful Autumn Spice DSP also available in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.  The colours in this DSP are Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Early Espresso.  All wonderful colours to use with this stamp set. Here I have also embossed some More Mustard card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and sponged Early Espresso ink on it.
I have used the rock 'n' roll technique when stamping my leaf.  I first fully inked it with Pumpkin Pie ink and then inked the edges with Cajun Craze.  It has stamped up looking more natural this way. I am looking forward to finding some time to make more creations with this stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Oh, this card is full of yumminess!! I love this set too Anita and just love what you have created with it ♥

Alison said...

Lovely male card.

Keryn Campbell said...

Love it Anita.