Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

Hedgehog Wall Hanging

I love this Hedgehog image from the stamp set Fun & Fast Notes.  I have stamped it on water colour paper with Staz On ink and given it the smallest amount of colour to give it character.
I had fun getting this little fellow together. I thought it would make a great wee painting to hang up and so I have mounted him on card to look like a hung picture. I have also dry embossed the card using my Fiskars cutter groove and Stampin' Up! bone folder.

The colours I have used here are Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight.  I love this new yellow and it works well in all colour families. 
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

What a great idea Anita! I agree - this little fellow is very cute.

Mik said...

Great idea! Really Cute! Mik

Marianne Bos said...

Had fun looking at your site and you make some lovely things!

Blessings
Marianne