Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Flower For All Seasons - Daisy

Isn't it lovely when a customer let's you use a stamp set that you haven't got.  Thanks Annemiek. Here's a card I have water coloured using one of the images in this stamp set.
 I used my markers direct to the water colour paper for the frog, but you can see the varying colour change on the pot when using my ink pad with aqua painter and marker.
I will be posting more of these images as I have made a different card for each image in this stamp set.  A Flower for all Seasons is a fun wee set that has 4 stamps and is so reasonably priced at $29.95 + p&h. If you would like to order this stamp set then email me now.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp set:- A Flower for All Seasons
Card stock:- Real Red, Whisper White, DSP Celebrations, Water colour paper
Ink:- Daffofil Delight, More Mustard, Old Olive marker, Real Red, Cajun Craze marker
Other:- Large White brad from 5/16" Neutrals Assortment

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: