Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Inspired by Nature

It's definitely time to blog, but my flat screen has died. Thanks for your patience. Until I sort a new one I'm working with an old one from the ark, it's so in my face, that I'm finding it a little difficult to use. I have been card making though and have a few cards to share with you. Here's a card I made for a dear friend in Christchurch. It's the first time I have used the whole image of my stamp set "Inspired by Nature".  I love how you can stamp one image over the other.
I used Certainly Celery as my card colour base with a strip of Poppy Parade.  I stamped my grass and flower on Naturals Ivory card stock.  I coloured my image using markers to give the flowers a graded colour.  So very quick and simple.  I am really enjoying using my "Lot's of Tags" sizzlits.  One of the tags is used on this card. The butterflies are just such a good addition to a card like this.  The "Beautiful Wings" embosslits never disappoint, they emboss and cut out your butterfly for you, all in one quick easy step.
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work with gorgeous colours