Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

A Pretty Petal Pocket Basket

I wanted to make a craft item with my sister when I went to visit her.  She likes purple and I had purchased this pattern from "Papertrey Ink" some time ago and have only made a basket for myself, which is not quite embellished to completion yet.  We really enjoyed making this and my sister learnt a few new techniques with sponging.  She has also fallen in love with this stamp set, having seen yet another use for it. It seems to love being used in about any colour.
We put it in one of the bushes to photograph it.  I have used white card stock for the flowers, stamped the outline image with Perfect Plum ink and sponged it with matching ink and also Rich Razzleberry ink to give the flower colour. 
The flowers were made using punches and cut out flowers layered on top of each other.  We also made the leaves using the Little Leaves sizzlits die.  Hope this cheers your day. 
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous basket, Anita. Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Basket, I really enjoyed making it with you. And the best thing was I got to keep it.