Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bird's of a Feather

I made this card for a cousin living in Holland who got married on Friday.  It was personally delivered by my sister who was there to celebrate with him.  I cased this card from the IBC. When I have a project that needs to be made NOW, casing from the IBC is always a great option.  I liked how these colours were cheerful and came together the way they did.  Wedding cards are usually more subtle in colour, but I thought this fitted the occasion well. As this couple certainly are birds of a feather, I hope that they have many happy years together. 
Card stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Punches:  Two-step Bird and Heart to Heart
Ribbon: 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain

My box of goodies arrived this morning.  The sun is out so it's great for getting my spray varnish blocks dry so I can mount my new stamp set.  I am always rather overwhelmed with so many amazing tools and colours to work with.  I earned the new In Colours stamp pads and card stock pack last month with my new recruit.  I will share later what I come up with.

No comments: