Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Pearl Necklace for a Butterfly

This card was inspired by the scrapbook page layout we were given at our Regional Training.  I unpacked that project today as I still hadn't made it up yet.  I still haven't, as I got distracted and made this card instead. I love how the large scallop edge is made using punched circles from the 1 3/4" circle punch.  I used the colours Baja Breeze and Soft Subtle card stock.  The image is from the stamp set "Enjoy Every Moment".  I have water coloured the image and sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie and Soft Subtle inks.


I have made this butterfly with the butterfly punch and attached selected words from the "Enjoy Every Moment" stamp set.  I have sponged the edges and then turned them up using a bone folder.  Don't you just love the wee pearls in the centre.  This pretty butterfly is fully dressed with her necklace on.

2 comments:

Julia said...

awesome card - love all the details!

kareN stampZ said...

what a fabulous card