Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Juicy Fruit


When I saw the fruit clear embossed in the new IBC, I just had to case the idea.  These fruit look so juicy, and oh, so edible!  I hope this makes you feel all summery, despite the fact that I have the fire on and the wind is blowing in Hawke's Bay like it does in Wellington:  I am finally feeling a little at home. I really enjoyed making this card.  The colours were such fun to bring together; they are not colours I would usually put together, but I really like them.  What do you think?

Oops, my cutting is not so good on this corner, but the sun's gone for another pic. I always love to discover another way to use this stamp set; these images always cheer the heart.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamp set: Tart & Tangy
Card stock: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight & Peach Parfait & Regal Rose 
Clear Embossing and Scallop Edge Punch with 2mm circle punch outs.  Matt pack for faux stitching line.

If you would like to own this lovely stamp set "Tart & Tangy" and discover more ways to use it, then it's available from me for $26.95 plus shipping. 

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

I must bring out Tart and Tangy again for a more summery look. You haven't got Wellington's wind it's still here with us.