Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Enjoy Every Moment

I just love daisies and at our regional training we were given the stamp set "Every Moment", which is the sort of stamp set that really appeals to me because I love to colour in.  This stamp set can be ordered from our new Idea Book and Catalogue.  It has been stamped on watercolour paper using the masking technique, and water coloured using the new colour Daffodil Delight.  The ribbons used are the new 1/8" taffeta in Old Olive, and 3/8" taffeta in Daffodil Delight. The card is mounted on Soft Suede card stock. Did you notice those pearls? They are something so yummy to use and add that bit of a subtle but striking finish.  These are also new products.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for some masking techniques. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of my first few blog entries.




2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I enjoyed that training and I think even I might get some use out of that set.

kareN stampZ said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :) I look forward to seeing all your creations